» Single/Twin/Double Share
» 46 Rooms
» Twin/Double Share
» Private Balcony (pool facing)
» Double Share - Living Room
» Private Balcony
» Bathtub with Jacuzzi & separate shower cubicle
Package: 2 Days 1 Night
All prices are quoted per person in US dollar.
|Accommodation + Package
Day 1: ANGKOR VISIT (D)
- On arrival, you will be met by our tour guide in Siem Reap and transferred to hotel.
- Afternoon, visit Angkor wat, the most balanced, the most harmonious, and the most perfect Khmer temple. It shows Khmer art, which reached the height of it glory in the 12th century. The temple is a temple-mountain and was built by king Suryavrman II and dedicated to god Vishnu. Then you will climb Bakheng hill to have bird’s-eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and western Baray.
- Dinner at Hotel restaurant.
- Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 2: ANGKOR VISIT (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Visit south gate of Angkor Thom with two rows of its huge statues of demons and gods depicting the churning of the ocean of milk arranged on both sides of stone bridge and Bayon temple, a forest of heads, built in late of12th century by king Jayavarman VI as a Buddhist state temple. Then, visit terrace of elephant, which used to be a base for the king’s grand audience hall; Terrace of Leper king supposed that it was a terrace housed the royal crematory. Then you will visit an amazing view of Ta prohm Temple which has been deliberately left as it was discovered. At Ta Prohm kapok trees clasp the sanctuaries in their mighty roots.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Afternoon, visit Pre Rup temple, a classic example of temple-mountain, and the last without continuous galleries; Eastern Mebon, Ta som, Neak Pean, a unique ancient hospital built in the reign of king Jayavarman VI (1181-1220) which has been seen as a representation of Anavatapta, a miraculous lake in Himalayas that cures all illnesses; and Preah Khan, a large temple built on the site of battle that ended in Ankor’s downfall at the land of the Cham. Preah Khan was also really a kind of university, housing a number of masters and students.
Dinner at local restaurant.